Emergency medical assistance for Putco passengers
Putco has Passenger Liability Insurance and Netcare 082911 Emergency Medical Assistance for passengers travelling in a Putco bus.
What to do in an unfortunate incident of a bus accident.
- Exit the bus, try to remain calm and move away from the accident scene.
- The bus driver should immediately call the Netcare Emergency line: 082911
- If the bus driver is injured, then a witness or passenger can make the call.
- The person who makes the call MUST always advise Netcare that it is the scene of a Putco bus accident.
- Avoid moving the injured passengers unless there is imminent danger of further injury.
- Ambulances and medical personnel will be dispatched to the scene of the accident.
- Medical personnel will assess the injuries and transport the injured to the appropriate medical facility or hospital.
- The medical costs will be covered by the Putco Passenger Liability Insurance for injuries sustained from the accident.
- A Public Relations Officer (PRO) will visit the injured passengers and offer support to affected families.
- Putco will transport passengers who have been treated and discharged from hospital on the day of the accident.